Friday, January 19, 2018

HEALTHY LIVING IN BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT

Back in 2015, I welcomed the new year with my post: 7 New Year's Resolutions for a Healthier 2015. Now that it's 2018, I would like to share new insights for living a healthier and more harmonious lifestyle.

Thankfully, I have recovered from chronic Lyme disease (MSIDS) and have been symptom-free for over 5 years. WOOHOO!! And the best part is that I consider myself HEALED! A big part of my recovery was changing the way I saw myself. And with lots of work and practice, I went from seeing myself as VICTIM to VICTOR! (Click My Healing Story for more detailed info).

So I would like to share what I have learned along the way to stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.

BE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR THOUGHTS: Did you know that every one of your itty bitty cells has a consciousness? That means that each and every one of your cells is connected to each and every one of your thoughts! So be aware of your thoughts! Thoughts of fear, anger, worry, guilt, etc., wreak havoc at the cellular level as well as the emotional and spiritual level, too. Reading books by spiritual teachers, like Eckhart Tolle, Joel Goldsmith, Wayne Dyer and Louise Hay etc., can lift your consciousness to a more balanced and healthier way of thinking.

EAT FOR GOOD HEALTH:  When I was sick with chronic infections, I had to stick to an anti-inflammatory diet, like The GAPS Diet. I was also ART tested by my doctor to find that I had to eliminate gluten, dairy, sugar, soy, white potatoes and corn from my diet. (Click Autonomic Response Testing for Chronic Illness for more info). Changing my diet was an important part of getting well. Now, even though I can eat everything,             I choose to stay on a low-carb diet and I feel great!

EXERCISE OUTDOORS: One of the healthiest ways of strengthening and stimulating your inner core is to be outside and move! My husband and I hike, walk and run outdoors all year round. We wear snowshoes for snow and crampons (metal spike attachments for snow or ice) for slippery trails and we're good to go! Exercising in nature (thanks to my hubby) is an essential part of empowering my body, mind and spirit and keeping my energy flowing.


My favorite walking/jogging trail in our local park.

PRACTICING GRATITUDE: The more you give thanks, the more you will feel blessed. The more you feel blessed, the happier and healthier you will be. I have learned that every problem in your life is an opportunity to shift from an ego thought (aka being a complaining victim) to a divine and loving way of thinking (being one with God and a Victor in light and love). Being thankful and feeling thankful creates good chi (life energy!) and brings more peace and harmony into your life.



BEING FORGIVING:  Did you know that forgiveness is the great healer? Forgiving others is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself. When you forgive those who hurt you, you are releasing a past negative thought that is blocking you from your inner light. We are all connected. Therefore, you are also sending healing frequencies to the other person. When you forgive yourself from guilt, you are also healing your Spirit. Releasing past emotional trauma has helped me to be aware of false thought patterns that I had created for myself. Through forgiveness, I am learning to unblock these past thoughts (ego) and see the inner light and infinite love within me (God).

FINDING YOUR SPIRITUAL SELF: I am learning to believe that we are not separate from God. Therefore, God is within each of us. God is Spirit. Therefore, God's consciousness is in each of us. I am also learning to believe that God is Infinite Love. And Infinite Love is in each of us, too. This Love is what binds us and creates Oneness. Therefore, we are One with God. We are One in Infinite Love.

God (Infinite Love) does not punish. God (Infinite Love) does not create sickness. God (Infinite Love) does not cause accidents. God (Infinite Love) does not condemn. God (Infinite Love) does not kill. 

God (Infinite Love) is who we really are.

We are all part of the Oneness of Light and Love, which is God, the Universe, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, the Divine Self, or whatever other faith you may practice. Thinking with love, compassion, forgiveness, gratitude and goodwill bring harmony to not only your life, but to those around you.

The miracle of Love is inside each and every one of us. You create your world with your thoughts. So create divine beautiful thoughts and re-create your world into something beautiful!

I wish everyone healthy and beautiful thoughts now and always!


2 comments:

Kanika Sharma said...

Thanks for sharing such wonderful information about Best Allergy Test In India

Yashashvi said...

Its extremely good and very helpful for me.Thanks for sharing this great post Best Allergy Test In India and Best Snoring Treatment in India