Thursday, June 13, 2013

TOP 10 INFLUENCES WHICH BOOST IMMUNITY (+ 4)

The book, Gut and Psychology Syndrome, by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride,  lists ten influences that boost your immune system:

  1.  Cold pressed oils: Olive oil. Fish oils, nut and seed oils.
  2.  Fresh eggs, particularly raw egg yolk.
  3.  Onions and garlic
  4.  Freshly pressed vegetable and fruit juices.
  5.  Regular consumption of greens: parsley, dill, coriander, spring onion, and garlic,      etc.
  6.  Probiotic supplementation and fermented foods.
  7.  Contact with animals: horses, dogs, etc. Having a pet  can do a lot  for children’s immune status.     
  8.  Physical activity in the fresh air.
  9.  Swimming in unpolluted natural waters: lakes, rivers and sea.
  10.  Exposure to sunlight and sensible bathing.
      
I have changed my life in order to boost my immune system and I am following Dr. Campbell-McBride’s wholesome recommendations. I’m on the GAPS Diet to heal my gut. I’m juicing fresh pressed vegetables and fruit as often as I can. I take probiotics and eat fermented foods and greens everyday. I cook with cold pressed oils.  




And, last but not least, I hike in nature.   

Wanaque Reservoir from Carris Hill,  Passaic County, NJ

I believe Dr. Campbell- McBride’s guide is a step toward improving everyone’s quality of life.  I also believe that this list is incomplete.  Improving our immune systems involve not only our physical self, but our emotional and spiritual components as well.  Research has shown that being in a positive emotional state enhances the immune system. Based on that fact, I would like to add a few more personal guidelines to the list:

  1. Being grateful as a permanent trait. (My health started to improve by leaps and bounds after this life changing healing session with Dr. Gurevich.)   The Holistic Dr. Gurevich.

  1. Practicing forgiveness. (I am living proof of the powerful positive effects of forgiveness with the help of  Dr. Rasa.)  Healing Through Forgiveness.

  1.  Connecting to your spiritual self.  We are all connected to a higher power. (This belief helped me to dissolve my fears and change my thoughts into a more positive direction.)  "I Must Not Fear...Fear Is The Mind-Killer..."

  1. Empower yourself with love and positive thinking. I found a passion in sharing, giving and spreading hope. I found a new voice and a new healing direction in The Mini Miracle.

No comments: