Friday, March 9, 2012

Listen to Your Gut


“Use The Force, Luke…trust me.”
Obi Wan Kenobi in Star Wars (Episode IV:  A New Hope -1977)
  

Luke did indeed “listen to his gut”, used The Force, blew up the Death Star, and was honored as a hero by Princess Leia and the Rebel Alliance. He felt and believed in the words of Obi Wan Kenobi. The legendary Star Wars story may be fiction but the idea of believing and listening to a feeling “that will always be with you” is very real.

Believe it or not, “listening to your gut” can save your life!  My classic example is the Allergie-Immun drops. I had a feeling that the drops could help me and I was right.

Within one year since I started the drops, I joyfully became aware that my environmental and seasonal allergies were gone. Intolerably itchy, watery eyes, a persistent stuffy nose and sinuses,  and sinus headaches and infections from exposure to dust mites, pollen, mold, fresh mowed grass (the list goes on) since God knows when, are now a thing of the past.

The drops also helped to alleviate all my anxiety issues. As a result, I don’t freak out over – anything!  And this includes my health. I don’t feel like I have chronic health problems anymore. I can actually say that I see myself in a different light, altogether. I see myself now as a work in progress, with layers of complex issues slowly becoming resolved.  

Presently, I have no Lyme symptoms. I am in remission for the first time in 14 years. (Actually the second time, which is another mind opening story that I will share with you in a future blog.)  I may not be symptomatic, for now, but who knows what the future will bring? I’m not out of the woods, yet. I still have more layers to peel away. I still have more work to do. And, of course, I’m aware that I can easily be re-infected, so I have to be careful. I have to protect myself. What can I say, I’m just one of those lucky people who are sensitive and can pick “things” up easily.

The AI Drops and Dr. Gurevich’s therapies brought my health back. But when you’re a sensitive creature like me, and vulnerable to whatever is blowing in the wind, you realize that you needed protection – super duper protection.  My gut was telling me that bug spray wasn’t enough. My gut was telling me that I needed to find some serious multi-dimensional protection. That is protection on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level.

This meant one thing – I had to change. In order for me to continue my healing process, I had to change the way I thought of myself .And I knew that this wouldn’t be easy. Physical protection is a no brainer. Anyone can do that.  But the other levels. That was another story.  Dr. Gurevich could show me the way, but I had to do the work.

Luke, my intuitive Star Wars buddy, listened to the advice of Obi Wan, but it was his ultimate decision in the end to follow his gut.

 I, too, had a life changing decision to make. Could I learn a new way of thinking? Was I open to a new way of believing?  Was it possible to relearn what I had been taught all my life? Was it possible to be reprogrammed to think that I had the power to protect myself? Was it possible?

Well…what do you think?

What does your gut tell you?

“Search your feelings…”


No comments: