Friday, October 6, 2017

NECTAR ESSENCES NATURAL REMEDIES & AROMATHERAPY



I discovered Breathe Me 100% Natural Remedies by Nectar Essence at my local Dean’s Natural Food Market (Basking Ridge, NJ) and I am hooked! These delightful little bottles (.11 fl. oz.) are made from 100% organic essential oils, flower essences and pure heavenly healing power!  And best of all, they are very reasonably priced, last for a long time, and they work!

Here is a review of my favorites:


DECONGEST IMMUNITY

I teach piano so it is important for me to have a harmonious environment in my studio. So when a student comes for a lesson with a nagging cough, sneezing or has a runny nose, I whip out Decongest Immunity, put two drops in my palms, rub my hands together, cup hands over my nose and mouth and breathe deeply. In an instant, the room fills up with this amazing floral herbal fragrance and I feel protected! I like to share this with my students who have cold or allergy symptoms, too. Within minutes of deep breathing this healing scent, this little miracle worker starts to do its work. My student's coughing and sneezing noticeably subside and our lessons resume on a happy note!



SUPER-IMMUNITY

I take this little germ buster with me when I’m traveling by plane. On my last trip to the West coast, there was a child with a bad cold in the row in front of me and a few passengers coughing and sneezing on the plane. In the past, I would worry about picking up nasty germs and getting sick. But not anymore! I use Super-Immunity to protect me and boost up my immune system. So whether I'm traveling or at home, Super-Immunity keeps the germs away so I can relax and enjoy my day. I love to share a good thing so I stockpile Super-Immunity and give it away to friends and family, too!









FOCUS, BRAIN-BOOST

My absolutely favorite scent! I love the intoxicating and biting combination of spearmint, peppermint and lemon essential oils!  This is my wake up and go remedy that helps me to focus and concentrate when I’m detoxing or when I’m having a stressful day. One of my high school students was having problems focusing during her piano lesson. It turns out, she was also having difficulty concentrating when she was practicing at home. So I gave her a bottle of Focus, Brain-Boost and suggested that she inhale it before she practices. It has been a month since she started to use it and I already see a big improvement in her focus and concentration.








ENERGY, MOOD-BOOST

“Fights fatigue by increasing energy naturally without caffeine.” Sweet and citrusy bergamot, red grapefruit, lemon, blood orange are the main ingredients that gives me an energetic boost of joy! Whenever I’m a little tired or just feeling under the weather, this wonderful remedy boosts me right into my happy place.













SLEEP

“Calms the restless mind so you can fall asleep easier.” Let’s face it. We are thinking thousands of thoughts a day and sometimes it’s hard to quiet your mind, relax and fall fast asleep. Sleep is my answer to calming me down and transporting me into a peaceful state of relaxation. Lavender and vetiver (a fragrant grass from India) are the main essential oils in Sleep that can soothe my chattering mind and help me sleep like a baby!











For more information and an ingredients list, go to Nectar Essences . They also make natural remedies for kids, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting post!! You have shared so amazing thing. Thanks for that. I really enjoyed to read it.
Home Remedies